My health and fitness credentials include being a Certified Personal Trainer (NCCPT), a Certified Group Fitness Instructor (American Council on Exercise), and a Certified Senior Fitness Specialist (National Academy of Sports Medicine).
Prior to a career pivot to fitness, I was the communications director for a health sciences grad school at a large university. I bring years of editorial, PR and marketing experience to my blog.
I’m interested in working with top-notch, reputable brands that fit the blog’s scope and targeted readership, and which reflect my values as a respected health professional. I do feel it is important for sponsored content on this blog to be a good mutual fit for both your brand and mine.
When we do a promotion, I give it my all. You’ll get the benefit of a wealth of experience working for you.
Showcase your brand with custom content
Let’s make your brand shine with a sponsored feature! We can showcase your product or service in a comprehensive review with photos, videos, giveaways and social media promotion.
Here are a few examples of sponsored stories where I created custom content in partnership with the brand:
- Hike NC promotion sponsored by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of NC
- Weight loss and wellness resort, Hilton Head Health
- Health screenings by Walgreens
- Holiday recipe creation, sponsored by Udi’s Gluten Free
- FitnessMat review, with video
Sponsorship and campaign options include:
- Reviews of products and services
- Sponsored posts
- Recipe creation
- Social media amplification – Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, live broadcasts
- Newsletter sponsorship
- Creative, custom campaigns
Prices and packages can be customized for client’s needs.
The blog’s areas of focus are:
- Healthy living
- Travel and tourism that I can feature with a healthy living angle (i.e., opportunity for a day of walking while exploring a place or event; a great hotel or B&B to stay at while there; etc.)
- Food, nutrition and recipes – I can create a recipe or video demonstration featuring your product
- Active apparel and accessories
- Looking and feeling great over 40
I am also available for:
- Freelance writing. I write articles for the Blue Cross NC blog. See my stories here.
- Media interviews
- On-air appearances
- Speaking engagements
- Workshops and presentations
- Brand representation
Inquiries from brands, PR firms and the media are always welcome! Email me at michelle [at] michellerogers.fit or call 919 360 1140.
Michelle Rogers, Inc. • P.O. Box 1636 • Mebane, NC 27302