I’m thrilled to announce the publication of my new book, “My Winter Wellness Journal.”
Do you struggle with:
- Emotional eating
- Trouble staying on track with healthy eating and exercise
- Weight gain and belly fat
- Feeling tired and run down
- Getting discouraged when the scale doesn’t budge
- Sticking with healthy habits
I’ve been there too, and I’m here to help.
From the beginning of my weight loss and fitness journey and to this day, logging my daily food and exercise has been a crucial part of my strategy to lose and keep off extra pounds, increase my nutrition, stay on track with healthy habits and to help me feel better overall. I also encourage my clients to log.
Over the years I’ve tried a variety of methods for tracking, including calorie-counting apps and regular notebooks. But none provided exactly what I wanted in a log for myself and my clients. So I created one.
There is power in writing things down on paper!
It works like magic. Simply put, when I’m regularly logging my food then I’m losing weight or maintaining. And when I don’t log, I’m gaining. For me, there really isn’t an in-between.
It can work for you, too.
This wellness journal goes further than the traditional calorie-counting we’ve all done. It gives you a place to track exercise, sleep and your thoughts and feelings that day. The food log lists time of day instead of just meals.
Journaling enables you to make valuable connections between what’s going on in your life and what you are eating.
The journal has a full page for each day. Besides giving plenty of space to log, it represents that each day is literally a new page, a fresh start. That’s an important concept on our wellness journey. And having a designated, pre-dated page to complete each day provides accountability.
Documenting your workouts in the journal’s exercise space is also extremely beneficial. It’s a great way to note the accomplishment of getting it done, and provides a record you can look back on and see progress. Tracking daily steps? It’s a good place for that, too.
The best part is, this journal is flexible for YOUR needs. You can log as little or as much information as you want.
- My Winter Wellness Journal is a printable PDF E-book, 8.5×11″, 113 pages.
- 3 months of daily logs with a fresh, full page for each day: January, February and March.
- Quarterly and monthly goal setting and planning
- Track calories, protein, carbs, fat, sleep and exercise. Track as little or as much as you like.
- Log foods by time of day
- Daily space to journal your thoughts and feelings
- Body measurement and weight logs, plus HOW to do this for maximum results
The e-book is available for a limited time only, so don’t miss out.