Soup is one of my favorite make-ahead meals. Here are some of the reasons why:
- A big pot of soup provides days of family meals at the ready.
- Soup works for either lunch or dinner.
- It’s great on its own, or you can pair it with a salad or grilled sandwich.
- These soup recipes are super nutritious.
- Homemade soup is free of artificial ingredients, additives, and high sodium that are found in many canned varieties at the grocery store.
- It’s comfort food that just makes you feel good from the inside out.
- It’s delicious!
Here are three soups that I make quite often. Try one of these simple classics!
©Michelle Rogers, Inc.