I absolutely love no-bake snacks, probably because I’ve always loved eating cookie dough and it’s kind of like that. But these no-bake oatmeal balls are certainly a healthier choice than consuming raw cookie dough.
My Energizing No-Bake Oatmeal Bites are free of processed sugar and wheat, and provide an easy grab-and-go snack. I like to have one or two at a time, instead of packaged granola bars.
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 oz. box of raisins
- 1/4 cup of water (add a little more if needed)
- Stir well to combine all ingredients.
- Form into balls.
- Place on a sheet of wax paper on a cookie sheet, and place in freezer for 15 minutes to set.
- Store airtight in the refrigerator.
Makes about 20 balls.
Nutritional info per ball: Calories 101, Protein 3g, Total fat 4.9g, Total carbs 12.9g, Dietary Fiber 1.6g.