This recipe for fresh cole slaw with homemade dressing is so simple and delicious, you’ll never want to buy the who-knows-how-old, mushy kind from the deli ever again!
The easiest way to make this is by using pre-shredded bagged cabbage from the store. Alternatively, you can do it yourself using a 1/2 head of cabbage and 1 carrot, finely chopped by hand or shredded in a food processor.
- 16 oz. bag of shredded tri-color cole slaw mix (green cabbage, red cabbage, carrots)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed (optional)
- Mix dressing ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Add shredded cabbage, stir until well combined.
- Chill before serving.
© Michelle Rogers, Inc.
Let's stay in touch! Subscribe to receive my weekly newsletter of helpful articles, recipes and inspiration.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links.