This recipe works great with either red or yellow baby potatoes. You can also use regular baking potatoes and just cut them up into smaller pieces. In fact, when I have four or five Idaho potatoes to use up, I’ll often make this recipe.
These potatoes make a delicious side dish for dinner, and the leftovers are great with eggs for breakfast, too.
- One 1.5 lb. bag of baby red or yellow potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Wash potatoes. Leave skins on.
- Cut baby potatoes into halves or quarters. All pieces should be similar in size.
- Place skin side down in baking dish.
- Combine olive oil, parsley, salt, paprika and pepper in a cup. Brush mixture on the potatoes.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes, or until tender and lightly browned.
© Michelle Rogers, Inc.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links.