Recently I had the opportunity to try out some new colors from one of my favorite nail color brands, Pure Ice.
Pure Ice is one of my go-to lines because of the incredible amount of shades available (almost 100!) and its affordability. At only $1.97, I can easily pick up a new bottle every time I shop at Walmart, and wear a different one every week. They’re also great quality, and dry very quickly — a huge plus for me.
So when I found about about their new collection for 2015 called “New Year, New Hue,” I definitely wanted to try them out! This collection consists of eight new shades, which includes three color tints, and a matte top coat:
- Doll Face – a soft crème peach
- Flawless – a frosted light gold with a metallic finish
- Poppin’ Bottles – silver pearl with silver hex glitter and a gold iridescent finish
- What’s the Splatter – clear with white and black hex glitter
- Blue Hue – blue glitter hint
- Pure Haze – purple glitter hint
- Rosy Glow – pink glitter hint
- Frost Finish – mattifying top coat
Pure Ice, which is sold exclusively at Walmart stores and at Walmart.com, has been the retailer’s best-selling value nail polish for over 25 years. All Pure Ice nail enamels are free of formaldehyde, toluene and DBP.
Disclaimer: I was provided product samples for editorial review. All reviews are my honest opinion.
©Michelle Rogers, Inc.
Find out about my online and in-person personal training services.