- 8 oz. fresh spinach
- 8 oz. fresh baby arugula
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 oz. crottin, sliced (delicious goat cheese)
- 1/2 cup Udi’s Sweet & Fruity Cranberry Granola
- Cranberries, for garnish
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/8 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/8 cup champagne vinegar or rice wine vinegar
- 1 small shallot
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup grape seed oil
- 2 turns of fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
Make the dressing: In a blender or food processor, place the cranberries and shallot; pulse until completely chopped. Add the vinegars and maple syrup and pulse until well blended. Add the oil to the already blended ingredients; pulse again. Add the fresh pepper and sea salt. Add more seasoning to taste, if needed.
Build the salad: Mix the greens together and add to a flat plate. Add the sliced onions to the top of the greens. Spoon some of the dressing over the greens. Add the sliced cheese to the salad. Top with Udi’s Sweet & Fruity Granola. Garnish with a few fresh cranberries.
Recipe by Keith Rogers
Disclosure: I received Udi’s products complimentary to review.
©Michelle Rogers, Inc.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links.
Find out about my online and in-person personal training services for women over 40.