This delicious pizza is perfect for holiday parties!
- 1 package of Udi’s Thin and Crisp Pizza Crust (2 crusts)
- 3/4 pound raw chicken tenders
- 3/4 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup of shredded gouda cheese (manchego cheese can also be used)
- 1/4 red onion thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoon fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Coat the tenders with 1/4 cup of the BBQ sauce; place in a single layer in a baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Check for doneness, internal temperature 170 F. Allow to cool to the touch. Cut into 3/4 inch pieces.
- Raise oven temperature to 400 F.
- Coat the bottom of the pizza crust with the olive oil. Place in cookie sheet oil side down.
- Spoon the remainder of the BBQ sauce onto the crust and spread evenly.
- Add the chicken to the crust.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the pizza.
- Distribute the slice onions over the cheese.
- Bake in a 400 F oven for eight to ten minutes until cheese begins to bubble and brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Top with cilantro.
- Sprinkle the sea salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Slice and serve.
Makes two 9″ pizzas.
Recipe by Keith Rogers
Disclosure: I received Udi’s products complimentary to review.
©Michelle Rogers, Inc.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links.